GOVERNMENTAL MANAGEMENT SERVICES –
CENTRAL FLORIDA LLC
Governmental Management Services (GMS) is a family of limited liability companies that was established on November 26, 2004 for the purpose of providing special district management services to Community Development Districts (CDD). GMS currently has offices in Orlando, St. Cloud, Ft. Lauderdale, Tallahassee, Port St. Lucie, St. Augustine, and Jacksonville, Florida, and Knoxville, Tennessee. GMS currently manages over 130 Community Development Districts across the State of Florida.
- Attend, record and conduct all regularly scheduled Board of Supervisors Meetings including landowners meetings.
- Presentation of District’s annual budget in accordance with Chapter 190, Florida Statutes.
- Ensure District is in compliance with administrative and financial reporting for Community Development Districts.
- Correspond and communicate with Board of Supervisors and Staff to respond to the various needs of the District and Community.
- Review and approve agenda’s for circulation to the Board of Supervisors Review and approve annual budget, annual audit, monthly disbursements.
- Review annual insurance policy to ensure District maintains proper insurance coverage.