The Board adopts the budget each year in accordance with a process outlined in the Florida Statutes. Each Fiscal Year runs from October 1 to September 30. The operative words in this process are “approve” and “adopt.” The Board will first approve a proposed budget in the spring and will provide it to the City of Orlando at least 60 days before the budget hearing, at which time the Board will adopt the final budget and levy the resulting non-ad valorem assessments.
- Fiscal Year 2019 Adopted O&M Budget
- Fiscal Year 2019 Adopted O&M Assessments
- Fiscal Year 2019 Adopted Debit Service Budget
- Fiscal Year 2019 Proposed O&M Budget
- Fiscal Year 2018 Adopted O&M Budget
- Fiscal Year 2017 Adopted O&M Budget
For anyone interested in adopted budgets prior to fiscal year 2017, please contact the District Office.